Campus Bookstore Adoption & Insight Portal
The University of Memphis Bookstore is managed by Barnes & Noble and offers an Adoption and Insight Portal (AIP) tool for researching, adopting and sharing insights about textbooks and course materials.
This portal helps Faculty and Department Administrators achieve our goals of student
success and retention. Submitting your adoptions early and directly to the bookstore
ensures that students will get the right course materials for their course at the
most affordable price.
With this platform, Faculty and Department Administrators can:
- Save time with the one-click re-adopt feature
- Research and adopt course materials in one convenient place
- Compare estimated student price and available formats before adopting
- Review affordable alternatives to your selection, like OER and BNC OER+ Courseware
- Learn about affordable options for your students, like Price Match and First Day™
- Receive 24/7 support
We have also integrated the platform with the campus’ single sign-on technology, which you can access via the link below.
Please reach out to your bookstore manager with any questions or comments.