Campus Bookstore Adoption & Insight Portal
The University of Memphis Bookstore, now managed by Barnes & Noble, offers an Adoption and Insight Portal (AIP) tool for researching, adopting and sharing insights about textbooks and course materials.
This new portal will help Faculty and Department Administrators achieve our goals
of student success and retention. Submitting your adoptions early and directly to
the bookstore ensures that students will get the right course materials for their
course at the most affordable price.
With the new platform, Faculty and Department Administrators can:
- Save time with the one-click re-adopt feature
- Research and adopt course materials in one convenient place
- Compare estimated student price and available formats before adopting
- Review affordable alternatives to your selection, like OER and BNC OER+ Courseware
- Learn about affordable options for your students, like Price Match and First Day™
- Receive 24/7 support
As a part of this launch, we have also integrated the platform with the campus’ single sign-on technology, which you can access via the link below.
Spring 2023 Semester Deadline | Monday, October 31, 2022
Please reach out to your bookstore manager with any questions or comments.