This page outlines the steps for faculty evaluation, provides user manuals for faculty and all levels of administration, and indicates the current deadline for all evaluations.
Faculty Evaluation of Chairs & Directors
- Evaluations of chairs and directors by faculty members open the second week of January
and close at the end of the second week in February.
- Evaluations can be completed via this online system.
Faculty Annual Report & Evaluation
|FEBRUARY - MARCH
- Faculty annual reports start being prepared in January and must be completed by the
end of the first full week in February.
- Faculty evaluations should be completed by faculty supervisors by the end of March
and acknowledged by faculty by the end of the first full week in April.
- Faculty evaluations should be approved by the end of April.
Annual Evaluation Roles:
|Faculty Appointment Type/Unit
|Research Mentor's Chair, Director or Dean
|Full Time in Department
|Full Time in Research Center
|Full Time in College
|Chair/Director of Department or Research Center
To register for training, access the Learning Curve portal via myMemphis, under the "Employee" tab.
Archived Faculty Annual Evaluations (2011-2016)
Faculty may access their annual reviews from 2011-2016 on the archived web site.