Social Media Marketing Assistant
About the Position:
The University of Memphis Center for International Education Services (CIES) is now accepting applications for a dedicated student who has a strong knowledge of social media, content creation, and marketing. This student worker will be creating engaging content to help boost our brand awareness on all social media accounts and engage our followers as well as assist with additional department related marketing tasks. Additionally, we are looking for a student worker with experience in growing followings, posting times, commenting, ways to communicate with our followers, and other exciting marketing concepts.
If you are active on multiple social media accounts, consider applying to this fun new position! Be sure to check out our social media accounts.
Application Deadline: August 9th, 2021
$15.00 an hour, starting at 5 hours a week.
- Write and post weekly social media content to Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, etc.
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Work with the CIES team to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Create engaging social media content
- Assist with other marketing projects as needed
- Attend CIES and other campus events
- Occasional after-hours work
- Proficient with social media platforms
- Experience in marketing programs and resources
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail and follow instructions
- Experience traveling or studying abroad
- Experience editing videos
- Knowledge of the department and its services
- Proficient with web-based applications
How to Apply:
Applicants must be UofM students to be considered. Applicants must complete an online application and submit a resume. The application will ask for samples of your content on social media platforms and require you to create a mock social media campaign. If you need help creating a resume, go to Career Services webpage on how to create a resume: https://www.memphis.edu/careerservices/students-alumni/apply.php
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org