States Funded Under the Assistive Technology Act of 1998 (P.L. 105-394).
- TTAP -Tennessee Technology Access Project
- East Tennessee Technology Access Center, Inc.
- Mid-South Access Center for Technology
- Signal Center's Assistive Technology Center
- Technology Access Center of Middle Tennessee
- West Tennessee Special Technology Access Resource Center(STAR)
- Conducts research, sponsors/conducts conferences, develops technology, provides technical assistance, conducts training seminars, facilitates technology transfer, and evaluates technology.
- This is an in depth guide for people who want to know about accommodations for students, including educators, administrators, other school personnel, and parents.
- Includes an extensive listing of online resources of assistive technology topics.
- The Alliance for Technology Access (ATA) is a network of community-based Resource Centers , Developers, Vendors and Associates dedicated to providing information and support services to children and adults with disabilities, and increasing their use of standard, assistive, and information technologies.
- Mac Access Passport Mac Access Passport database contains descriptions of products that help people with disability use a Macintosh computer. It includes information on more than 100 software and hardware tools.
- The AT Basic Modules provide general assistive technology information on a variety of related uses for elementary students with disabilities.
- Explains the laws and how they apply.
- A website speech enabling service which makes web content accessible to anyone with reading difficulties.
- Homepage has tutorials that can be downloaded on a variety of assistive technology devices.
- The nation's educational library for those with print disabilities.
- Promotes research, development, education, advocacy and provision of technology.
- (AT) designed to accommodate people with disabilities in the workplace and in everyday life activities. Quick reference guides, case studies, Training activities and much more.
- Technology options designed to meet the needs of disability specific groups of students.