Administrative Associate I
About Mallory Gary
Mallory Gary is a native Memphian. She graduated from the University of Memphis in 2015 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English. As Administrative Associate I, Mallory assists the Dean for the College of Communication and Fine Arts. She currently serves as the Cluster J Staff Senator for the 2021-2023 term. She also serves on the Staff Senate Executive Committee as the Secretary for 2021-22. Her duties as administrative associate I include:
- First point of contact for CCFA office staff.
- Maintains Dean’s calendar for appointments, meetings, and travel.
- Coordinates CCFA events and reservations.
- Schedules and prepares agendas, reservations, and catering for faculty and staff events and meetings.
- Prepares CCFA communication documents.
- Assists, as appropriate, the CCFA Director of Development with communication and special events.
- Supports the dean in overseeing team building activities.
- Tenure and Promotion college administrator.
- Chair and Faculty evaluation college administrator.