CFA Building, Room 232
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
About Latoya Boyland
As administrative secretary, Latoya Boyland:
- Initial point of contact for the College of Communication and Fine Arts.
- Provides administrative support to the college advisor, graduation analyst and academic success advisor.
- Serves as point of contact for general undergraduate programs in the college.
- Ensures undergraduate academic forms and vital paperwork are properly completed and forwarded to the correct offices.
- Bachelor of Professional Studies in Organizational Leadership, University of Memphis, 2010
- A.A.S. Degree in Office Administration, Southwest Tennessee Community College, 2006
- Certificate in Computer Software Specialist, 2005