Support Tiger Pantry
Tiger Pantry is entirely reliant on donations from our campus and surrounding communities to support UofM students. We are thankful to our campus and community partners and donors who allow us to support our Tiger family!
Financial support allows the Tiger Pantry to continue our everyday operations. As a donor, your support will go toward the following activities to expand our capacity to feed students in need at the UofM:
- Regular food deliveries from our partners at the Mid-South Food Bank
- Filling the gaps on our shelves when necessary
- Educational campus programming aimed at raising awareness of Tiger Pantry and destigmatizing food insecurity
Just a $5 monthly donation can be utilized to purchase over 200 lbs. of food and products for the Tiger Pantry! As we are Driven by Doing to make a difference, please consider helping our Tiger family will a monthly or one-time donation TODAY!
How to donate
- Visit the Dean of Students Annual Giving site
- Select "All Dean of Students Funds"
- Select "Tiger Pantry Fund" under "Highlighted Funds"
- Indicate your donation amount and occurrence
Donating Food or Toiletry Items
Tiger Pantry accepts donations of non-perishable food and toiletry items in multiple locations around campus:
- Dean of Students Office, UC 359
- VP Student Academic Success Office, AD 235
- University Center Help Desk, 1st floor of the UC
Our Current Greatest Needs
- Pasta & pasta sauce
- Soup (especially microwaveable soups)
- Macaroni & cheese
- Granola bars, breakfast bars
- Peanut butter & jelly
- Canned protein (chicken, tuna)
- Canned fruit, fruit cups
- Seasoning & spices
- Canned beans (excluding green beans)
Toiletries & Household Items
- Deodorant (women's and men's)
- Tampons & pads
- Toothbrushes & toothpaste
- Laundry detergent
- Dish soap
- Hand soap
- Disposable shaving razors
- Shaving cream
Can't make it to campus? Send us items by visiting our Amazon Wishlist!