Tigers Fight Hunger
Tigers Fight Hunger is the University of Memphis Registered Student Organization dedicated to fighting hunger on our campus.
Want to become an advocate for issues around campus food insecurity? Join Tigers Fight Hunger today!
What We Do
As a member of Tigers Fight Hunger, you will have many opportunities to advocate for issues around campus food insecurity and to make a difference right here on the UofM campus. TFH activities include:
- Staff the Tiger Meal Swipe Donation Drive
- Organize Tiger Pantry
- Stock Tiger Pantry
- Host donation drives with partner RSOs
- Promote Tigers Fight Hunger activities across campus
- Visit classes to present about Tiger Pantry supports for students
- Tabling events to raise awareness of campus food insecurity
Find more information about Tigers Fight Hunger and join the organization by visiting our TigerZone page. Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email President Sarah McCluskey at email@example.com.