- Open to FedEx employees only
- This training is being held virtually via Zoom
- Each daily session will start at 9:00 AM and finish at 1:00 PM. All times are in the CENTRAL Time Zone.
- Instructor: cPrime
If you cannot attend either of the session above, please click here to join our waitlist. Once enough demand has been built, you will be contacted with dates for the next session. Please note that submitting your information on the waitlist does not automatically reserve a space for you in the training. You will have to register/pay via a separate registration portal.
The cost of this training is $2000.00 per attendee. The FedEx Institute of Technology can invoice attendees.
Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe® Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe 5 Architect. The SAFe® for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions.
During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
This course is for senior technical contributors who need to understand the role of System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects in Lean-Agile enterprises. The course is also appropriate for individuals desiring a deeper view into how architecture enables continuous value flow and how architects engage in, and contribute to, a Lean-Agile enterprise.
The following prerequisites are highly recommended
- Have attended at least one SAFe course
- Have participated in at least one ART and one PI
To perform the role of a SAFe® Architect, attendees should be able to:
- Architect using SAFe principles
- Align architecture with business value
- Develop and communicate architecture vision and intent
- Plan architectural runway to enable delivery success
- Architect for continuous delivery and Release on Demand
- Lead and coach architects and team members during Program Increment (PI) Planning and execution
- Provide leadership during a Lean-Agile transformation