- This training is being held virtually via Zoom.
- Each daily session will start at 9:00 AM and finish at 5:00 PM. All times are in the Central Time Zone.
- $715.00/Attendee (U.S.)
- $938.00/Attendee (India)
- Invoicing is available. These classes can be paid for by invoice billing to your cost center or by you personally. Please obtain manager approval to use the cost center in writing (email).
- FedEx Employees are eligible to use tuition reimbursement.
**Update: Deferred payment is no longer available at the University of Memphis if you are using tuition reimbursement. You will need to pay for the course prior to the course start date (a payment link will be emailed to you) or you will not be allowed into the class. The only invoice payments that are allowed is when the course will be paid for by your cost center.**
All trainings are NONREFUNDABLE within 14 days of the training’s scheduled start date. Attendees who wish to cancel within the 14-day nonrefundable period will need to email Rami Lotay (firstname.lastname@example.org) and give a detailed explanation as to why they cannot possibly attend, as they will still be liable for payment in full.
If you cannot attend the session above, please click here to join our waitlist. Once enough demand has been built, you will be contacted with dates for the next session. Please note that submitting your information on the waitlist does not automatically reserve a space for you in the training. You will have to register/pay via a separate registration portal.
This course provides an introduction to TIBCO Data Virtualization software, its architecture, and the key development tool, Studio. It also covers file and database types and important concepts like introspection and re-introspection, and explains the creation and execution of views
- Introduce TIBCO Data Virtualization Software
- Explore Studio and Data Abstraction
- Describe Dta Source and Introspection
- Discuss Databases
- Explore Views