- This training is being held virtually via Zoom.
- Each daily session will start at 9:00 AM and finish at 5:00 PM. All times are in the Central Time Zone.
- $3650.00/Attendee (U.S.)
- $2860.00/Attendee (India)
- Invoicing is available. These classes can be paid for by invoice billing to your cost center or by you personally. Please obtain manager approval to use the cost center in writing (email).
- FedEx Employees are eligible to use tuition reimbursement
**Update: Deferred payment is no longer available at the University of Memphis if you are using tuition reimbursement. You will need to pay for the course prior to the course start date (a payment link will be emailed to you) or you will not be allowed into the class. The only invoice payments that are allowed is when the course will be paid for by your cost center.**
All trainings are NONREFUNDABLE within 14 days of the training’s scheduled start date. Attendees who wish to cancel within the 14-day nonrefundable period will need to email Rami Lotay (firstname.lastname@example.org) and give a detailed explanation as to why they cannot possibly attend, as they will still be liable for payment in full.
If you cannot attend the session above, please click here to join our waitlist. Once enough demand has been built, you will be contacted with dates for the next session. Please note that submitting your information on the waitlist does not automatically reserve a space for you in the training. You will have to register/pay via a separate registration portal.
This course introduces TIBCO Data Virtualization software and tools like its Manager, Discovery, and Business Directory. The process for publishing data resources is explained with practical demonstrations. Various transformations, SQL scripts, and packaged and parameterized queries are included. Security features like row- and column-based security are covered along with features like the query engine, caching, and connectors. Connecting TIBCO Streaming and TIBCO Data Virtualization software is demonstrated using the TIBCO Streaming adapter.
- Introduce TIBCO Data Virtualization software and tools like Manager, Discovery, and Business Directory
- Explain the process for publishing resources and SOAP and REST data sources
- Explain XML and XQuery transformations
- Explore basic and advanced SQL scripts
- Use parameterized, packaged queries and triggers
- Explore various security features like row- and column-based security
- Summarize the query engine and performance tuning and caching
- Explore the TIBCO Streaming adapter