Law Students

GRE Fee Reduction Request

Welcome! The Financial Aid Office administers federal, state, and institutional aid programs to qualified students. To receive financial aid, qualified students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year. U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents and qualifying non-citizens are eligible for federal financial aid.