Information for New Employees
The information contained here is to help new faculty & staff members get a brief overview of what to expect as a new employee at the University of Memphis. The list below contains helpful links and information for new employees, contact information for Human Resources, and a checklist of things to do as you arrive on campus.
Please be prepared to make choices regarding insurance coverage during New Employee Orientation by reading the New Employee Benefits Packet before your scheduled session.
- 2021 New Faculty Orientation Registration
- New Employee Benefits Packet
- Dependent Eligibility Required Documentation
- Insurance Effective Date
- Annual and Sick Leave
- Related Benefits Resources and Links
- Support for Nursing Mothers
- Holidays Observed
- LiveSafe (emergency alert app)
- Campus Map
- myMemphis (Employee Self Service)
- Tobacco-Free Tiger Zones
- Human Resources, 165 Administration Building, email@example.com, Phone 901.678.3573, Fax 901.678.1650