Recording Technology Faculty
Recent Research & Creative Activity
- Jonathan Frazer co-produced and mastered “Insight” the first all original album to be released by Sound Fuzion.
- Jonathan Frazer’s mastering for art rock group “256” soon to be released on Spotify and other streaming platforms.
- Jeff Cline engineered Dr. Jack Cooper’s Woodwind Trio “Suite for Three Reeds”. The
project is an international collaboration and will be released via New Zealand’s SkyDeck
- Jonathan Frazer released "From the Lion Mountain: Traditional Music of Yeha, Ethiopia"
on Dust-to-Digital records.
- Jeff Cline engineered and produced a series of Memphis’ own Mighty Sound of the South
recordings. The project, titled “Traditions Vol. 1”, was released from the Highland+Central/Highland
Recording Company can be experienced on a number of streaming platforms including
Apple Music and Spotify.
- Jonathan Frazer engineered the recording, mixing, and mastering of the single “I Wanna Dance With Somebody,” for Soundscape, Briarcrest Christian School’s commercial music and jazz ensemble.