Priority Parking Guidelines
Priority parking assignments will be based on the total number of priority points accumulated by each individual.
Priority points will be based on two factors:
- Each position is assigned priority points based on the Employee's Pay Plan
Pay Plan priority points will then be:
1. Multiplied by 2 points times the assigned Pay Plan points - Non-Exempt
2. Multiplied by 3 points times the assigned Pay Plan points - Exempt
3. Multiplied by 6 points times the assigned Pay Plan points - Faculty
- Years of service at The University of Memphis
1. Calculated based on employees' Current Hire Date.
2. For each year of service, an employee receives one (1) point.
Total priority points will be determined by adding the points assigned for the employees' Pay Plan designation to the points accumulated for years of service.
Where more than one employee has the same total of priority points, highest priority will be given to the employee with the earliest Current Hire Date. Where more than one employee has the same number of points and the same Current Hire Date, highest priority will be given to the employee with the earliest Adjusted Service Date (State of Tennessee employment date). Any further priority determination necessary will be based on alpha by last name, then first name, then middle initial.