Apply to Executive MHA Track
Thank you for your interest in the Executive Master of Health Administration (EMHA) track!
How to Apply
Step 1: Apply to the University of Memphis School of Public Health either through SOPHAS.
Step 2: Prepare the following documents to be uploaded in SOPHAS application:
- Have all official transcripts sent to SOPHAS
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives (400-500 words)
- Letters of Recommendation (2). At least one (1) academic reference from a current or former faculty member is required. Letters must be signed and on official letterhead.
- Curriculum Vitae (resume) demonstrating at least five (5) years of relevant health care management or clinical experience
The EMHA track may, at its discretion, review applications received before and until June 1 of each admissions cycle. Admission to the Memphis EMHA track is increasingly competitive each year. Applicants are encouraged to apply early to help assure their application is reviewed in a timely manner.
EMHA Admissions Criteria
- Undergraduate GPA from an accredited college or university
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose (400-500 words)
- Five (5) years of relevant health care management or clinical experience
- Resume including education and experience