Driven by Excellence
The College of Education at the University of Memphis is Driven by Excellence! We strive for excellence and transform innovation into action as we lead, teach, research, and serve. We train teachers, educational leaders, counselors, and researchers who will impact Memphis, the Mid-South, and the world.
COE Annual Report
Keep up-to-date with all the accomplishments and new developments that have happened in the COE in 2018-2019 with our 2018-2019 Annual Report!>
To see more of the great things happening in the College of Education, visit our News and Events page!>
The College of Education offers Teaching Certification and so much more! We have three departments that offer over 30 degree programs at the graduate and undergraduate level. To see which degree program will help you pursue excellence, visit our departmental pages.
- Interested in counseling (clinical mental health, rehabilitation, school, or counselor education), counseling psychology, or educational psychology and research? Learn more about the Counseling, Educational Psychology and Research (CEPR) department>.
- Interested in teaching at the preK-12 level or using instructional design in business, art, or education? Learn more about the Instruction and Curriculum Leadership (ICL) department>.
- Interested in being a K-12 administrator or researching or administrating in higher
and adult education? Learn more about the Leadership (LEAD) department>.
- The Center for Research in Educational Policy (CREP)> strives to provide up-to-date, relevant data useful to both schools and policy makers.
- The Center for Rehabilitation and Employment Research (CRER)> conducts research, educates and trains, and provides employment, career, and rehabilitation services for groups of individuals that have been chronically unemployed and under-employed.
- The Center for the Study of Higher Education (CSHE)> studies, promotes and supports life-long learning