Prevention Task Force
The University of Memphis' Prevention Task Force was established in 2017. Its purpose is to provide oversight and guidance for the campus-wide Title IX: Prevention Program. The committee meets on a quarterly basis and is chaired by the Title IX: Prevention Specialist and the Title IX: Prevention Fellow.
If you are interested in joining the Prevention Task Force, or learning more about
our efforts, please contact us at email@example.com.
The committee is comprised of students, faculty, and staff administrators from several areas of campus, as well as the City of Memphis.
The Student Government Association and the Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Coalition (SAPAC) sponsor Denim Day every April during Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Denim Day is an event designed to dispel myths about sexual assault.
- Athena Project
- College of Nursing
- Counseling Center and Student Health Services
- Dean of Students Office
- Department of Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Department of Psychology
- Fogelman College of Business & Economics
- Lambuth Campus
- Multicultural Affairs
- Office for Institutional Equity
- Office of Legal Counsel
- Police Services
- Office of Victim Services
- Recruitment and Orientation Services
- Residence Life
- School of Social Work
- Sexual Assault Prevention & Awareness Coalition (SAPAC)
- Office of Student Accountability
- Student Leadership & Involvement
- Student Government Association
- Memphis Area Women's Council
- Shelby County Crime Victims & Rape Crisis Center