An education is more than textbooks and test scores. It's an experience measured in internships and other experiential learning opportunities, including student teaching or field-related practicum. Review the links below to access information to locate and prepare for the right internship to meet your career goals. Employers can find the info you need to create internship opportunities at your organization, and faculty members will find tools to help students get the most from their education at the UofM.
Want to learn more?
- Student Guide
- Explore available internships using TigerLink/Career Services >
- Learn more about the sponsored internship program through Division of Research & Innovation >
- See what past interns said about their experience >
- Employer Guide
- Recruit University of Memphis interns
- See what other employers said about their UofM interns