Register for Intramurals
All intramural participants are required to create an IMLeagues account.
IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, which you should use if you encounter any difficulties.
Create an IMLeagues account
- Enter your information, using your University email and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the enclosed link to log in and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically linked to the UofM. If not, you may search by clicking the Schools link.
Create a team
This option is for team captains. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the Invite Members link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team. If they've already registered on IMLeagues, you can search for their name and invite them. If they haven't yet registered on IMLeagues, scroll down to the invite by email address box and input their email address.
1. Log in to your IMLeagues account.
2. Click one of the following:
- Create/Join Team button at the top right of your user home page
- University of Memphis link
3. The current sports will be displayed. Click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league (men's, women's, co-rec, etc.).
5. Choose the division (Monday 5 p.m., Tuesday 5 p.m., etc.).
6. You can join the sport in one of four ways:
- Accept invite request from team captain.
- Find the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join.
- Go to the captain's player card page, viewing his team, and request to join.
- Join as a free agent.
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team