Campus Recreation News
- Monday and Wednesday, 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Student access for the spring semester ends Fri., May 7. Summer passes will be sold at the Bursar’s Office beginning Mon., May 10.
Try our New App!
We now have an app that will enable you to make workout reservations, keep up with news, sign up for fitness classes, and more! Look for the Memphis Campus Recreation app on the Apple App Store or Google Play!
We are currently offering an array of online fitness, wellness, nutrition, and intramurals programs and services as follows:
- Online Group Fitness Classes>
- Online Nutrition Consultations, Cooking Demonstrations, and Nutrition Workshops>
- Online Intramurals>
The following areas are closed at this time:
- Sauna, whirlpool, and steam room
- Equipment desk
- Racquetball courts
- Fitness studio
- Locker rooms
- Do I have to make a reservation before I work out?
- Yes. We are requiring online reservations in order to comply with new limited occupancy and social distancing policies. Reservations may be made up to three days in advance up until the time the workout session begins, provided there are still spots available. For reservations, please visit cris.memphis.edu>
Follow our Socials
Stay connected and keep up with all our latest news by following us on social media on the following platforms:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CampusRecUofM
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/uofmcampusrec/
- Snapchat: @umreccenter
- Pinterest: @uofmCampusRec
Campus Recreation strives to ensure that its facilities, programs, and services are accessible to all students and patrons, including those with disabilities. Among the ways that our facilities and programs are made accessible to those with disabilities are:
- Accessible parking spaces located in the parking lot directly to the west of our entrance.
- Fully accessible entrances and exits.
- Accessible shower and restroom stalls in locker room.
- Active Hands workout accessories available for checkout in the equipment room in the south hallway (or at the front desk during times when the equipment room is not staffed).
- Assisted access lifts available at pools, as well as stairs for pool entrance and exit.
- Equipment orientation sessions available by appointment by calling 901.678.1383.
- Other accommodations provided as needed. Inquire at Fitness Attendants' Desk in Cardio/Weight Room or call 901.678.1383.
For more information, please call 901.678.2801 or 901.678.1383.