Projects Requiring Designers
If you are interested in a project listed below:
PLEASE NOTE: LAST UPDATE 06/08/2022. If you do not see current updates, please use a different web browser, then the one you are currently using, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.
- Visit the website of the Office of State Architect to review the updated Designer Selection Process.
- Register with the Office of State Architect.
- Download and save the April 2015 revision of the Designer Letter of Interest Form.
- Complete the document specifically for the project in which you have interest.
- The response is limited to four pages (do not include photographs or attachments).
- Attach the completed Letter of Interest (in PDF format) to the appropriate email link in the list below.
- A Letter of Interest (LOI) is required for Minor projects (up to $3,000,00) and Standard projects ($3,000,000 to $20,000,000). Major Projects (above $20,000,000) require a Request for Qualifications (RFQ).
UofM Projects Needing Designers
|Project||MACC||Issue Date||Response Deadline||Submit Request|