Ph.D. Computer Science
The Ph.D. Computer Science program offers students a cutting-edge, research-intensive experience. For detailed admission and program requirements, please refer to the University's Graduate Catalog.
To ensure your inquiries are received and answered in a timely manner, please do not email the department chair or graduate coordinator. Send all program and admission inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will ensure your questions are routed to the appropriate staff.
- If you plan to start in the Spring: Sept. 1 (international), Dec. 1 (domestic)
- If you plan to start in the Summer or Fall: Mar. 1 (international), May 1 (domestic)
Note for International Applicants
We do not require transcript evaluation such as WES by default. The admissions committee may ask for additional documents, including transcript evaluation, upon review of the transcript.
- Ph.D. Program Information
Summary of Ph.D. program requirements and procedures.
- Ph.D. Curriculum Planning Form
For incoming Ph.D. students to plan their programs of study.
- Ph.D. Comprehensive Exam Evaluation Form
To be completed along with the required items from the Graduate School website.