Microsoft Power BI Bootcamp
- This training is being held virtually via Zoom.
- Each daily session will start at 8:00 AM and finish at 2:00 PM. All times are in the Central Time Zone.
- Instructor: cPrime
All trainings are NONREFUNDABLE within 14 days of the training’s scheduled start date. Attendees who wish to cancel within the 14-day nonrefundable period will need to email Rami Lotay (firstname.lastname@example.org) and give a detailed explanation as to why they cannot possibly attend, as they will still be liable for payment in full.
If you cannot attend the session above, please click here to join our waitlist. Once enough demand has been built, you will be contacted with dates for the next session. Please note that submitting your information on the waitlist does not automatically reserve a space for you in the training. You will have to register/pay via a separate registration portal.
Make better decisions and provide strategic information to the entire organization
with the solutions you build.
This three-day instructor-led course will teach how to use the entire Power BI and Power BI Desktop toolset as your business intelligence platform. You'll learn how to implement solutions using the Power Query, PowerPivot, PowerView, Power Map, Power BI, Power BI Desktop, and Excel Services for SharePoint.
This class is packed with hands-on labs to reinforce class topics and provide you with the skills to successfully create impressive dashboards, reports, and other business intelligence solutions. You'll learn best practices for implementing Power BI solutions and practical ideas for implementing the solutions within your organization.
Companies today generate enormous amounts of valuable information, but often have poor reporting capabilities – inhibiting the sharing of key information. This course will teach you how to provide executives, managers, and your entire staff with insights into your data through state-of-the-art business intelligence solutions built on the Microsoft Power BI and Office 365 platform. BI has never been more accessible and capable before! This course teaches you everything you need to know to implement BI solutions using, Power Query, PowerView, PowerPivot, Power Map, Excel Services, and Power BI.
- Utilize the entire Microsoft BI stackConnect on-premise data sources to the cloud
- Build an enterprise Data Catalog to share queries
- Implement scorecards, dashboards, and KPIs
- Analyze data with PowerPivot
- Integrate data from many different external data sources
- Implement effective, high-performing BI solutions
- Provide intuitive ad-hoc reporting for business users by implementing Power View
Who Should Attend?
Professionals who may benefit from this Microsoft Power BI training include:
- Database Administrators
- Project Managers
- Senior Business Intelligence Architects and Consultants
- Senior Business Analysts
- Digital Marketers
- IT Specialists
- IT Managers/IT Directors
- Anyone responsible for implementing BI