Apply for Graduate Admissions
Thank you for choosing the University of Memphis to pursue your graduate degree!
If you are interested in starting a new graduate program at the UofM, please select the application that corresponds with your program of interest and desired start date:
School of Communication Sciences and Disorders - Apply Now
School of Public Health Programs - Visit our Application Information Page
Joint Graduate Program in Biomedical Engineering with the University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC). - Apply Now
UTHSC Pharmacy and Southern College of Optometry students interested in applying for the Masters of Public Health Generalist Dual Degree Program should contact email@example.com for application instructions.
ALL OTHER PROGRAMS:
- Graduate Degree Application for Master’s, PhD, and Graduate Certificates - Apply Here
- Graduate Non-Degree Application - Apply Here
Applications that remain incomplete (missing student documents or application fee) after program deadlines will not be reviewed. Deadlines are indicated in the application and can be found on program admission webpages.
Applications for fall 2023 MS in Information Systems, MS in Competer Science, and MS in Data Science are now closed.
Apply to be readmitted into a Graduate Program
If you were previously enrolled in a graduate program at the UofM and would like to resume your studies in the same program, please reapply for readmission here. Applications for readmission are subject to department review and may be denied on the basis of space.
Apply to a Modify Your Current Degree Program
If you are a currently enrolled student (or an admitted applicant) and need to make one of the following changes:
- Adding a graduate certificate within your current discipline to your current program. Note: some certficate programs require a separate application. Please contact your department coordinator for information.
- Changing your status from on campus to online only, or from online only to on campus
- Changing your concentration within a program.
- Adding the masters degree to a your current PhD program so that you can pursue the masters while also pursuing your PhD.
- Dropping a graduate certificate while maintaining enrollment in your primary degree program.
- Dropping a concentration or masters degree while maintaining enrollment in your primary degree program.
Please complete the form here.
DO NOT USE THIS FORM TO "CHANGE MAJORS" or SWITCH from one degree program to another. Acceptance into one program does not grant you admission into other programs. IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE PRIMARY DEGREE YOU ARE PURSUING YOU MUST APPLY TO THAT DEGREE PROGRAM. Apply Here
Change Your Starting Semester
If you have been accepted for a particular semester but you want to change your starting semester please apply here. Applications for change of term are subject to department review and may be denied on the basis of space.
- Your chosen major's academic department (check the web directory) can help you.
- For all other inquiries, please contact the Graduate School.
- Financial Aid is not available for Non-Degree seeking students.
- If you are interested in the Intensive English for Internationals, please review the IEI program application page.