Undergraduate and MAT advising for the Department of Instruction and Curriculum Leadership (ICL) is located within the Office of Teacher Education and Student Support Services, on the second floor of Ball Hall, Room 202.
The Office of Teacher Education and Clinical Practice Advises undergraduate students and MAT students. Visit their website at memphis.edu/tep. They will:
- Help all ICL students through the admission process
- Advise all ICL BSED undergraduate majors
- Advise all ICL MAT graduate majors
- Assist with web registration and scheduling issues
- Explain the academic policies and regulations
Please visit your degree area listed below for more specific advising information.