The Instruction and Curriculum Leadership Department is committed to providing a stimulating
academic environment for our students. Our purpose is to prepare students to be leaders
within their professional areas of education or education-related settings. This includes
developing opportunities that will enhance all students' college experience and learning.
We invite you to browse through our web site. If you do not find what you are looking for here, please call us at 901.678.2365, and we will do everything that we can to accommodate you.
- Instruction and Curriculum Leadership Graduate Forms and Documents
- Graduation Analyst
- Graduate School Forms
- Graduate Student Handbook
- Guidelines for Doctoral Final Defense Examination Announcements
- Office of Teacher Education and Clinical Practice
- Disability Resources for Students
- Student Health Services
- Student Success Programs (SSP)
For More Information Please Visit the UofM Current Students page>.