Authorized Approvers - LAW
Below are the Approvals Key and the current Approvers for this unit.
- OV = Course overloads exceeding maximum hours allowed during a term or part of term.
- AD = Adds after the last official date to add.
- WD = Withdrawal after the last official date to withdraw.
- RG = Registration after the last official date to register.
- RT = Retroactive approval of adds, withdrawals, and/or registrations after term is complete.
Katharine Schaffzin (Dean) - OV / AD / WD / RG / RT
Jodi Wilson (Associate Dean for Academic Affairs) - OV / AD / WD / RG / RT