Faculty, Advisors, and Support Staff
The Registrar's Office is pleased to partner with you in the vital work of advising students, developing course offerings, and protecting student records. To that end, we provide online information to help you:
- Understand student rights under FERPA and your duties in safeguarding student educational records.
- Familiarize yourself with the Faculty Self Service screens that allow you to record final grades and report students who have stopped attending or who have never attended.
- Obtain access to and use Banner screens for advising and issuing permits.
- Determine who has signature authority for your department, school, or college.
- Assist you in planning departmental course offerings and in meeting contact minutes.