Self-Service and Online Aids
Below are links to the Self-Service and Banner Admin Pages tools that Faculty use to:
- Maintain classroom records (record student grades and attendance, email classes) in Self-Service.
- Clear Alternate PINs in Banner once students have been advised.
Links to other tools are provided as well.
Self-Service / Portal Screens
- Attendance Reporting
- Course Syllabus for Look Up Classes
- Emailing Your Classes
- Finding Your U-Number
- Grading: Final Grades | Midterm Grades
- View Transfer Credit on the Academic Transcript in SSB (pdf; for advisors and advising faculty)
Banner Admin Pages Access
Admin Pages Procedures & Routines
- Advising: Assign Advisors
- Advising: Clear Student on SPAAPIN for Future Terms
- Advising: Set Advising Alternate PINs (SPAAPIN)
- Advising: Use Banner to Advise Students
- Issue Permits (SFASRPO)
- Query Student Holds (SOAHOLD) and Enter Comments (SPACMNT)
- Section Enrollment (SSASECQ) - Extract Data to Excel
- Section Enrollment (SSASECQ) - View
- Transfer Credit: View Transfer Credit (SHATRNS)
- Transfer Credit: View Transfer Institution Equivalency Tables (SHATATR)