SGA Travel Funding
SGA Travel is for UNDERGRADUATE students only. Graduate students please visit www.memphis.edu/gsa/travel.
SGA travel funds are awarded as a reimbursement after the travel is completed.
The application for travel is open July to June each fiscal year and students may apply as early as they like, however, all applicants are strongly encouraged to apply by the priority deadlines each term and must comply with the timelines referenced in the SGA Travel Procedures and Guidelines. Travel priority deadlines are established each Academic year. Students who submit travel requests by the priority deadlines are more likely to receive greater funding.
Please note- funds are limited and no applicant is guaranteed funding. Once all funds for a specific term are awarded, the application will close. Funds are awarded based on the applicants' ability to meet the standards outlined in the selection rubric.
- Fall 2022: September 30, 2023
- Spring 2024: February 15, 2024
- Summer 2024: June 1, 2024
Funds are provided on a first come first served basis. All funds have been exhausted for the 2023 - 2024 school year.
Apply for Funding
- All graduate and law travel are now being handled by the Graduate School. For more information, please visit memphis.edu/gsa/travel.
Please note before beginning this application that you will need the following:
- Conference Name
- Conference Dates
- Travel/Lodging/Registration expenses
- Student Unumber(s) and address where check should be mailed.
- Account/Administrator Information from any other department awarding you travel funds
- A screenshot of the conference homepage that lists the conference dates and hotel
Contact SGA Travel for inquiries about Undergraduate, and Lambuthrelated travel.
Contact GSA Travel For all Graduate & Law related inquiries.