Academic and Library Resources
- Disability Resources for Students offers services to those with a learning disability or Attention Deficit disorder.
- Educational Support Programs (ESP) offers a variety of services to get you on track. At our Learning Centers and through
Supplemental Instruction (SI), we can talk about the difficulties you are facing and
ways to improve—like tutoring in a specific course, writing skills for any assignments,
study habit strategies, time management allocation, and conquering test anxieties.
Free services are available to all current UofM graduate and undergraduate students.
- Ned R McWherter Library is a leader in managing and providing access to resources that support teaching,
learning, and research for the University of Memphis community.
Basic Computer Literacy Videos
University of Memphis Student Academic Success Resources
- WiFi Map
- EveryoneOn - Enter your zip code to find offers applicable to you based on your situation
- Major Internet Providers Offering Discounted WiFi During COVID