In addition to the University's Blue Line Buses, there are other transportation resources that you can take advantage of, if needed!
- The Blue Line is a weekly shuttle service to local stores during the school year. It has several
routes around campus and a GPS app that allows you to see the bus schedule.
- MATA Bus Transportation is a public transportation provider for the Memphis area with many different route
options and drop off at the UofM Main campus.
- LYFT is a local car service with reasonable prices. The app can be downloaded on your
- UBER is a local car service with reasonable prices. The app can be downloaded on your
- U-Haul is offering 30 days of free storage for new customers with college IDs.
- OUTLast provides wrap-around financial support for LGBTQ+ adults who are the most disenfranchised from social services and community support. Up to $50 via MATA bus passes OR Uber/Lyft Gift Card OR gas Gift Card.