In addition to the University's Blue Line Buses, there are other transportation resources that you can take advantage of, if needed!
- The Blue Line is a weekly shuttle service to local stores during the school year. It has several
routes around campus and a GPS app that allows you to see the bus schedule.
- MATA Bus Transportation is a public transportation provider for the Memphis area with many different route
options and drop off at the UofM Main campus.
- Memphis MPO's Walk and Roll Interactive Map for transit. The comments and suggestions you place on this map help the project team identify
and prioritize improvements to the pedestrian and bicycling networks in the Greater
- LYFT is a local car service with reasonable prices. The app can be downloaded on your
- UBER is a local car service with reasonable prices. The app can be downloaded on your
- U-Haul is offering 30 days of free storage for new customers with college IDs.