Since 2016, the Department of Computer Science has offered hands-on Python workshops for scientists
and working professionals who want to learn new skills and strengthen existing coding,
data science, and analytics skills.
The workshops are organized in sets of two 2-day workshops. Each series consists of
a beginner session on Python Programming and Data Analytics, and an advanced session
on Data Science and Machine Learning. Participants are encouraged to attend both workshops
in the series.
For more information, please contact Dr. Vinhthuy Phan at email@example.com.
- This training is being held virtually via Zoom.
- Each daily session will start at 9:00 AM and finish at 4:00 PM. All times are in the
CENTRAL Time Zone.
- Instructor: Dr. Vinhthuy Phan
Corporate Rate: $500.00/Attendee
Student Rate: $200.00/Attendee
All trainings are NONREFUNDABLE within 14 days of the training’s scheduled start date. Attendees who wish to cancel within the 14-day nonrefundable period will need to
email Rami Lotay (firstname.lastname@example.org) and give a detailed explanation as to why they
cannot possibly attend, as they will still be liable for payment in full.
If you cannot attend the session above, please click here to join our waitlist. Once enough demand has been built, you will be contacted with
dates for the next session. Please note that submitting your information on the waitlist
does not automatically reserve a space for you in the training. You will have to register/pay
via a separate registration portal.
Grow your career in as little as two days by learning to code, analyze data and make
predictions with Python.
- Learn how to code in Python with hands-on practice on real-world examples.
- Python is the most popular programming language.
- Python is used in data science, machine learning, cybersecurity, and robotics, among
other exciting fields.