Apply for Graduate Admissions
Thank you for choosing the University of Memphis to pursue your graduate degree! Please determine which selection below best suits you. If you have any questions on how to apply, contact us directly. We are happy to assist you.
For more information about the Graduate School's additional offerings in response to COVID-19, please visit the Graduate School's COVID-19 Response Page >
Are You a New Graduate Student or Have an Incomplete Application to Submit?
If you have never been enrolled as a graduate student at the UofM, please select the application that correlates to your desired start date:
Are You a Returning Graduate Student?
If you have been previously at the UofM enrolled and you would like to continue your studies, but you have not been enrolled for at least one term:
Are You Already Accepted but Interested in Changing Your Major?
If you have been previously enrolled but would like to change to a new major please check with the academic department you wish to join before completing the form linked to the button below. They may wish for you to log back into your electronic application and submit an updated application to their program.
Applied before March 7, 2019
Applied after March 7, 2019
Are You Already Accepted and Interested in Changing Your Start Semester?
If you have been accepted for a particular semester but you want to change your starting semester:
- Your chosen major's academic department (check the web directory) can help you to:
- Obtain more information about admission requirements, test score requirements, application deadlines, etc.
- Answer questions related to the content of your application.
- For application navigation questions, or if you are having technical difficulty, please contact Graduate Admissions Customer Service at 617.612.2943 (8am - 4pm, Monday - Friday) or email: email@example.com.
- Helpful information can also be found on our FAQ site.
- The status of your application can be found within your application. After logging in, click on the "Check Status" link on the upper right corner of your electronic application.
- For all other inquiries, please contact the Graduate School.
- If you wish to apply to more than one program you may be charged for any additional program(s). You can receive an application fee waiver (coupon code) for the additional program(s) by calling 901.678.3685.
- No financial aid is available for the Non-Degree program.
- If you are interested in the Intensive English for Internationals, please review the IEI program application page.