Thank you for visiting the UofM Graduate School Contact Us page. We are looking forward to helping you with your academic endeavors.
Please note that the following queries can best be answered by your program coordinators, whose contact information can be found here:
When You Should Contact a Program Directly
- Admission requirements and policies
- Deadline requirements
- Supplemental materials such as test scores and letters of recommendation
- Requirements regarding the identity of recommenders
- Status of your application after it is complete
- Admission decisions and interview questions
- Content and duration of a particular school's program
- Scholarship or Graduate Assistantship opportunities
For other general admissions and application questions, please contact us.
|Graduate School||Graduate Admissions|
Please include the following information in your email to ensure that the best contact responds to your query:
- Your name
- Current program or program of interest
- Your UID from UofM and/or UniCAS ID number if available
John S. Wilder Tower, 8th Floor
3675 Alumni Avenue, Memphis, TN 38152
Working Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Graduate School Office is open to visitors on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
See the list of Graduate Admissions Counselors below to determine the appropriate person to email.
Chat with Graduate Admissions Counselors & Staff
Are you thinking about applying to the University of Memphis Graduate School? Do you have questions about your academic options? Are you seeking information about our COVID-19 response measures? If so, meet us during our virtual office hours. We would love to speak to you directly about any questions or concerns you may be facing.
See below for our graduate school staff members and their current virtual office hours, info sessions, and dates.
Christie Rakestraw, Graduate Admissions Counselor
Tuesdays 3 – 4:00 pm
Jameshia Jamison, Graduate Admissions Counselor
Mondays 10am – 11 am
Graduate School Personnel
Vice Provost and Dean, Graduate School
Dr. Deborah Perron Tollefsen
Assistant Vice Provost and Associate Dean, Graduate School
Brian W. Meredith, EdD
Director of Graduate Student Services
Manager of Graduate School
Systems Support Specialist
Contact the Graduate Analyst: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding specific admission requirements to a particular degree program
should be addressed to the Graduate Coordinator in your program of study.
Graduate School Directory >
Questions about the Graduate School Application and Enrollment Process are directed to your Admissions Counselor below:
Jameshia Jamison - email@example.com
- College of Education
- Fogelman College of Business and Economics
- College of Professional and Liberal Studies
- Kemmons Wilson School of Hospitality and Resort Management
- Non-degree Seeking Students
Christie Rakestraw - firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Health Sciences
- Loewenberg College of Nursing
- School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School of Public Health
- College of Communication and Fine Arts
- Herff College of Engineering
- School of Urban Affairs and Public Policy (SUAPP)