Undergraduate Catalog
University of Memphis Photo
Transfer Credit

The official evaluation and acceptance of transfer credit is the responsibility of the Office of Admissions. The Undergraduate Advising Office of The Fogelman College of Business and Economics, however, will be happy to answer inquiries regarding the applicability of transfer course work for the completion of the B.B.A. degree.

If a student transfers credit in required business courses that are classified as upper division in this college, but were taken as lower division credit or taken at a two-year (lower division) institution, these courses must be repeated or appealed to the chair of the department or the director of the school in which the course is taught.  If the appeal is rejected, the student must repeat the course to earn the upper division hours.

Apply Now

Mission and Objectives of the Undergraduate Program
Organization of the College
General Requirements
Academic Programs
B.B.A. Degree Requirements
Academic Advising
Residence Requirements
Enrollment Priority
Transfer Credit
Apply to Graduate
Honors Program

Academic Department Requirements for Majors and Minors

Business Economics
International Business
Supply Chain Management
Management Information Systems
Marketing Management

Text Only | Print | Got a Question? Ask TOM | Contact Us | Memphis, TN 38152 | 901/678-2000 | Copyright 2015 University of Memphis | Important Notice | Last Updated: 
Last Updated: 2/9/15