1. Failure to earn a minimum grade of “C” or better, or "S" (clinical) when repeating
a nursing course.
2. Failure to earn a “C” or better, or “S” (clinical) in two nursing courses.
3. Professional/academic misconduct or dishonesty.
4. Falsification of any academic/medical/nursing record or misrepresentation of nursing
care or credential.
5. Clinical practice that places patients in physical or emotional jeopardy after
the student is taught otherwise.
6. Failure to adhere to LSON substance abuse policy.