Baccalaureate graduates of the Loewenberg School of Nursing:
1. Apply leadership and decision-making skills to create a safe, caring environment
necessary for the delivery of quality care within dynamic health systems.
2. Translate current clinical and research-based evidence into practice to improve
patient health outcomes.
3. Incorporate patient care technologies with information and communication systems
to provide evidence-based care that is safe and cost effective.
4. Participate in healthcare policy and political processes to positively influence
socio-cultural, economic, legal and political factors that shape healthcare delivery
and professional nursing practice.
5. Communicate and collaborate effectively both inter-professionally and intra-professionally
to optimize patient health outcomes.
6. Implement clinical prevention and health promotion strategies to improve patient
7. Emulate professional values and ethical behaviors in all dimensions of nursing