Helping students find what clicks.
When you find the academic path that clicks with you, it is a beautiful thing. Sure, there will be demanding schedules and rigorous classes along the way, but studying what you love is worth it. Here in academic advising it is all about discovering your strengths, your interests, and your passions. We will help you develop your intellectual and personal goals to enhance your academic performance, and to ensure progress toward graduation. Here's the plan:
- Choosing, clarifying, planning and achieving student life goals.
- Exploring academic options so that students can make meaningful short- and long-term decisions.
- Identifying a major program to achieve educational, career, and life goals.
- Selecting courses that integrate educational and personal goals.
- Assuming responsibility for current information about University degree requirements, including general education, academic policies, practices, programs and support services.
Please use the navigation located on the left to access important information, links and contact regarding advising.