Become a Friend of Egyptian Art and Archaeology
Be a friend of the Institute of Egyptian Art and Archaeology and help us continue our tradition of excellence in community education, teaching, research, and exhibition.
With Your Help We Can -
- Sponsor important archaeological fieldwork in Egypt
- Continue to preserve and care for our objects
- Expand our educational outreach and partnerships with local schools
- Develop and maintain our library of scholarly books on Egypt, Nubia and the Near East
- Support research and publication
- Bring distinguished visiting Egyptologists to Memphis
- Sponsor community programs
If you would like to discuss making a special donation to the IEAA, please contact the Director, Dr. Lorelei H. Corcoran.
You Can Donate to the IEAA -
The Institute of Egyptian Art and Archaeology (IEAA), a Tennessee Center of Excellence, is funded in part by the University of Memphis and in part by the State of Tennessee/TBR. In this time of decreased funding for public institutions, the IEAA needs your help to continue its tradition of excellence in community education, teaching, research, and exhibition.
To Donate to the IEAA
Donations can be made by check or credit card -
If writing a check, please mail it directly to the University of Memphis Foundation at the following address:
P.O. Box 1000
The University of Memphis
Memphis, TN 38148
It is critical that you include the name of the IEAA on your check. If you do not, your donation will go to the University of Memphis General Fund.
We THANK YOU for your support!
Donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
For questions, contact the IEAA at 901.678.2555.