Apply for Graduate Admissions
Refer to program descriptions in the Graduate Catalog for more information on requirements. There are also additional admission requirements for international students.
A non-refundable application and processing fee of thirty-five dollars U.S. (U.S. $35.00) is required of every domestic applicant, $60.00 for international applicants.
Grad | Law | International | Readmission | Undergrad
I need to...
Start An Application
Finish An Application
Re-enroll in a Grad Program
Change My Major
Change My Starting Semester
Are You a New Graduate Student or Have an Incomplete Application to Submit?
If you are interested in starting a new graduate program at the UofM, please select the application that correlates to your program of interest and desired start date:
Are You Seeking to a Re-enroll in a Graduate Program?
If you were previously enrolled in a graduate program at the UofM and would like to resume your studies in the same program, use the form below:
Are You Already Accepted but Interested in Changing Your Major?
If you have been previously enrolled but would like to change to a new major please check with the academic department you wish to join before completing the form linked to the button below. They may wish for you to log back into your electronic application and submit an updated application to their program.
Are You Already Accepted and Interested in Changing Your Start Semester?
If you have been accepted for a particular semester but you want to change your starting semester:
- Your chosen major's academic department (check the web directory) can help you to:
- Obtain more information about admission requirements, test score requirements, application deadlines, etc.
- Answer questions related to the content of your application.
- For application navigation questions, or if you are having technical difficulty, please contact Graduate Admissions Customer Service at 617.612.2943 (8am - 4pm, Monday - Friday) or email: email@example.com.
- Helpful information can also be found on our FAQ site.
- The status of your application can be found within your application. After logging in, click on the "Check Status" link on the upper right corner of your electronic application.
- For all other inquiries, please contact the Graduate School.
- The Graduate School at the University of Memphis does not waive application fees; however, you are more than welcome to request this from the program you are applying to. Our programs can cover the cost of the application fee if they want to. You may want to send them your information about your qualifications so they can make that decision. You can find the best contact to reach out to by accessing our graduate degree program directory.
- If you have submitted and paid for a graduate application at any time in the past, you do not need to pay for another. You can receive an application fee coupon code by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No financial aid is available for the Non-Degree program.
- If you are interested in the Intensive English for Internationals, please review the IEI program application page.
Graduate students are admitted to The University of Memphis through a cooperative effort of the Office of Admissions, the Graduate School and the departments, colleges, and schools of The University. The Office of Graduate Admissions is dedicated to helping you begin your journey. For additional assistance, contact email@example.com or 901.678.3685.