Information on I-20 Documents and Visas

Applicants who plan to enter the US using an F-1 visa will need to first complete all Admissions Office requirements for academic purposes, and then work with the International Students Services to complete data requirements for a form I-20.

The International Student Services will need to see both proof of full admission and full financial documentation in order to prepare and send the I-20. For questions on the F-1 visa, US Department of Homeland Security regulations for international students or SEVIS issues, please visit the International Student Services.