What drives us?
• We will provide quality education, research, and service that responds to the needs
and challenges of this region and nation.
• We will promote the knowledge, skills, ethics, creativity, and critical thinking necessary for professional competence and lifelong learning, including an international perspective and a social awareness.
• We will conduct quality scholarship and research across the College, and world-class research in selected areas.
We will be the College of choice for engineering students in this region.
• The success of our students will be the primary measure of our success.
• We will provide a diverse and vibrant atmosphere that encourages all students, faculty, and staff to attain their maximum potential.
• We will instill a spirit of pride, cooperation, and accountability in everything we do.
• We believe that instruction, research, scholarship, service, and outreach are mutually supportive activities.