Call for Hours
- BA, SUNY Buffalo, 1958
- MS, SUNY Buffalo, 1960
- PhD, University of Illinois, 1965
Sedimentary petrology, origin of dolomite, application of ESR to carbonate geochemistry, age dating and the origin of the Peoria Loess, lithostratigraphy of the Memphis Aquifer.
- Lumsden, D.N., Hundt, K.R., and Larsen, D., 2009, Petrology of the Memphis Sand in the Northern Mississippi Embayment: Southeastern Geology, v. 46, p. 121-133.
- Cox, R. T., Lumsden, D.N., Gough, K., Lloyd, R.V. Talnagi, J., 2008, Investigation of late Quaternary fault block uplift along the Motagua/Swan Islands fault system: Implications for seismic/tsunami hazard for the Bay of Honduras: Tectonophysics, v. 457, p. 30-41.
- Lumsden, D.N., 2003, Organodiagenetic dolomite on a deep subtidal shelf, Fort Payne Formation (Mississippian), Tennessee, U.S.A.: in Ahr, W.M., Harris, P.M., Morgan, W.A., and Somerville, I.D., eds., SEPM Special Publication 78: Permo-Carboniferous Carbonate Platforms and Reefs, p. 323-332.
- Lumsden, D.N., Galluzzi, J.W., Drouin, P.A., and Lumsden, C.H., 2003, Provenance of the Peoria Loess in the Northern Mississippi Embayment: Geological Society of America Southcentral/Southeast Section Meeting Guidebook., Report of Investigation 51, State of Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation, p. 145 - 152.
- Lumsden, D.N., and Caudle, G.C., 2001, The origin of massive dolostone: The Upper Knox model: Journal of Sedimentary Research, v. 71, p. 400-409.