Advanced Distributed Learning Initiative
One of our advanced and longest collaborations between the Department of Defense and the FedEx Institute of Technology is the Advanced Distributed Learning Lab. Led by Dr. Xiangen Hu (Professor in the Department of Psychology at The University of Memphis, and faculty affiliate at Institute of Intelligent Systems), researchers in this lab focus on advancing research and knowledge in these areas:
- Cognitive Studies of Learning Systems
- Impact Study of Learning Technology in Applied Settings
- Intelligent Tutoring System (ITS) Enhancement of Learning Content
- Usability Analysis for Learning Environments (UALE)
- Text Analysis Using Computational Linguistics Tools
To learn more about the ADL Initiative, please click here and for more information about the Institute for Intelligent Systems, click here.