Dr. Subhash Jha
Associate Professor | Ph.D. Coordinator
Honors & Awards
- 2023-2026: George Johnson Research Fellowship Award
- 2023: Best Paper Award, Fogelman College of Business & Economics
- 2023: Graduate Engaged Creative Teaching Excellence Award
- 2021: Best Paper Award, Fogelman College of Business & Economics
- 2020: Teddy Jacobi Scholarship, Previous Institution: Purdue University Northwest
- 2017: Doctoral Fellow, AMA-Sheth Doctoral Consortium
- 2017: William O. Bearden Doctoral Student Research Runner-Up Award, Southeast Marketing Symposium
Dr. Subhash Jha discusses recent research on Haptic Cues in the Retail Setting:
Bhatacharyya, A., Jha, S., Guha, A., & Biswas, A. Should firms display the sale price using larger font? Journal of Retailing.
Ravula, P., Jha, S., & Biswas, A. Relative persuasiveness of repurchase intentions and recommendations in online reviews. Journal of Retailing.
Jha, S., Balaji, M.S., Peck, J., Oakley, J., & Deitz, G.D. (2020). Effects of environmental haptic cues on consumer perceptions of retailer warmth and competence. Journal of Retailing, 96(4), 590-605.
Mukherjee, A., Jha, S., & Smith, R.J. (2017). Regular price $299 pre-order price $199: Price promotion for a pre-ordered product and the moderating role of temporal orientation. Journal of Retailing, 93(2), 201-211.
Jha, S., Deitz, G.D., Babakus, E., & Yavas, U. (2013). The role of corporate image for quality in the formation of attitudinal service loyalty. Journal of Service Research, 16(2), 155-170.
Krishnan, B.C., Dutta, S., & Jha, S. (2013). Effectiveness of exaggerated advertised reference prices: The role of decision time pressure. Journal of Retailing, 89(1), 105-113.