News and Updates
No Hot Water Tuesday Morning
On Tues., June 18, our hot water will be shut off during the morning hours for repairs. We hope to have hot water again by noon.
June 3-July 3:
- Monday-Thursday: 6:30 a.m.-10 p.m. (Pool 5:30-8 a.m., 1-7 p.m.)
- Friday: 6:30 a.m.-9 p.m. (Pool 5:30-8 a.m., 1-7 p.m.)
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Pool 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Sunday: 1-6 p.m. (Pool 1-5 p.m.)
Summer Recreation Center Usage
Students who are enrolled in summer classes should be able to access the Recreation Center with their Student ID.
Students who had full-time status in the spring and who are registered as full-time students for the fall may activate their Student ID for the summer by visiting the Bursar's Office and paying the $45 summer activity fee.
Outdoor Pool Closing
The outdoor pool will close as of Aug. 1, after which time recreational swimming will be held in the indoor pool.
Change in Entry
The only way to enter the Rec Center is now from the main doors on the western side. You will no longer be able to get to the building from the northern parking lot, due to construction. Thank you for your patience during this project.
Connect with us on Social Media
- Facebook: @uofmrececenter
- Twitter: @uofmcampusrec
- Instagram: @uofmcampusrec
- Snapchat: @umreccenter
- Pinterest: @uofmCampusRec