Academic Program Update/Modify Form

Please contact the Graduate Coordinator in your program of study to request an update to your current program. There is a Modify Form they will need to submit on your behalf to Graduate Admissions to update your record.

A Graduate School Directory of Program Contacts can be found here https://www.memphis.edu/gradschool/contact/directory.php