Add an IDT Degree Program
Certificate programs are a great foray into instructional design. Completed courses directly apply to our master’s or doctoral degree programs.
Masters Degree Program
Students enrolled in an Instructional Design and Technology Graduate Certificate Program can complete the GR Readmission/Program Change Form > to apply to the Master’s of Science degree program.
To complete the form:
- Indicate that you are a current student or admitted applicant applying to add to or change my academic program
- Complete the Personal information section on the form
- Complete the Application Information section as follows:
- Select Master under Degree Level
- Select Instruction and Curriculum Leadership under Major
- Select Master of Science under Degree
- Select Instructional Design and Technology under Concentration
- Indicate your entry term
- Indicate that you want to keep your current program and add this one
- Type your legal name to add your signature
Doctoral Degree Program
Already have a master’s degree? Put your certificate credits towards our doctoral degree program >. Program features include:
- 100% online
- Built for working professionals
- 90% of students complete in three years!
The doctoral degree program has a February 15 application deadline for the summer semester start date.